Re: [Evolution] Group by threads?

On Fri, 2017-04-07 at 13:27 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Fri, 2017-04-07 at 14:08 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
I use this feature on my imap account but I don't want this threading for my Sent folder, it makes it
difficult to find emails.
Is it any way to accomplish this in Evolution, threading on all folders except for the Sent folder?

Ctrl-T in the folder will turn off threading for that folder.

P.

Yes, I know but it's easier if that folder was just excluded (as it turns off threading for all the folders).
But coming from Claws Mail I guess I am
just too well accustomed... :-)

BTJ