[Evolution] Moving of EWS calender events

Hi,

I am using evolution (3.22.3) from Ubuntu 16.10 through an EWS
(Office365) account. It generally works fine for email- and calendar
except for one use case: If I have accepted a meeting, which is moved
by the organizer (through MS Outlook I assume) I receive a new meeting
event rather than the request/info about the move. As a result I end up
having two calendar entries - one for the original and one for the
updated one. I don't really see this use case from https://wiki.gnome.o
rg/Apps/Evolution/EWS_OperationsFeaturesParityMatrix - can anyone
please clarify whether this is an unsupported feature or a bug?

Thanks,
Martin