Re: [Evolution] Password Not Saving

Looks to be running:

$ ps aux|grep keyring
user      1024  0.0  0.0 429328  7304 ?        Sl   Oct27   0:00
/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --daemonize --login

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016, at 02:17, Pete Biggs wrote:

When I click the "Send / Receive" button it always asks me for the
password, even though I enter it correctly and select the checkbox "Add
this password to your keyring".  How do I fix this problem?

There's lots of messages in the archive about this issue. Basically,
evolution doesn't handle password saving, it uses system functions for
it - which for most systems means that it's handled by gnome-keyring.

So, is gnome-keyring running?

P.