Re: [Evolution] Cannot Reply/Reply to All (Composer Blank/Frozen)

On Wed, 2016-10-12 at 16:49 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
Thanks, how would I check this? All of my Gnome related items are now
on 3.22

First of all run Evolution from CLI, perhaps there's some useful output.

To ensure that the mirror you are using didn't caused a partial upgrade,
use another mirror.

First I used ftp.tu-chemnitz.de , then I commented it out, so now I'm
using ftp.gwdg.de .

[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ cat /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
##
## Arch Linux repository mirrorlist
## Generated on 2016-10-10, 2016-10-12

## Delta Archlinux.fr
#Server = http://delta.archlinux.fr/$repo/os/$arch

## Germany
#Server = http://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch
Server = http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch
Server = http://ftp.uni-hannover.de/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch
Server = http://mirror.de.leaseweb.net/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch

## United States
Server = http://archlinux.surlyjake.com/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch

You could check what libs are required by

[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ objdump -p /bin/evolution*|grep NEEDED
  NEEDED               libevolution-shell.so
  NEEDED               libevolution-util.so
  NEEDED               libcamel-1.2.so.59
  NEEDED               libical.so.2
  NEEDED               libpthread.so.0
  NEEDED               libedataserver-1.2.so.22
  NEEDED               libwebkit2gtk-4.0.so.37
  NEEDED               libgtk-3.so.0
  NEEDED               libgio-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED               libgobject-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED               libglib-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED               libc.so.6

and then check

[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ objdump -p /lib/libcamel-1.2.so.59|grep NEEDED
and so on and everything required by
[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ pacman -Ql evolution-data-server
and take a look what versions are installed, but it's perhaps easier to
just run Evolution by command line and if needed to debug.

Regards,
Ralf