Re: [Evolution] More authentication headaches

On Sun, 2016-10-09 at 19:19 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I presume Milan will release it to stable fairly soon.

        Hi,
that's correct. I made a Fedora 24 release few minutes ago:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/evolution-data-server-3.20.5-5.fc24
It'll stay in updates-testing for some time. Please note it addresses
only Google accounts configured in the Evolution, not those configured
in GNOME Online Accounts. As there is no plan to do any further 3.20.x
releases, the patches are custom for the distributions. They can be
grabbed from the Fedora repository for anyone interested:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/evolution-data-server.git/tree/
?h=f24
It's about all those 4 (really split into four patches) mentioning
"caldav-goa-daily-limit-exceeded" in the file name.

Today's 3.22.1 upstream release contains the same changes.

Thank you all for the help, testing and patience with this.
        Bye,
        Milan