Re: [Evolution] More authentication headaches

On Sun, 2016-10-09 at 16:36 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
I have the very same problems for weeks with GOA and without GOA.
Some days it worked and on other ones not at all.
That's the major reason I did switch to Thunderbird.
But I am watching this list and new versions of Evolution because I'd
love to return back to Evolution the day it will work for me again.

My problems started when I switched away from GOA, but now it all
appears to work (still without using GOA).

poc