Re: [Evolution] Advice on backup method

On 30 May 2016 at 12:58, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
On 30 May 2016 at 11:42, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
It´s important to emphasize that the built-in backup method in Evolution is intended mainly for moving to a new installation or when updating the operating system, and it copies *everything* in you mail configuration. This is probably not what you want to use for daily backups.

By the way, it´s considered bad netiquette to cross-post to multiple mailing lists. I only noticed this when I got a moderation notice from the Ubuntu list, so of course I cancelled the post.

poc