Re: [Evolution] Issue with evolution online status

On 29 May 2016 at 12:24, Jakob Alexander Eichler <jakob eichler altergear net> wrote:
I am not sure if it is correct to send this e-mail to this mailing list
or not, but my bias towards, that it is the right step is higher than
the opposite one.

I am facing an issue. Evolution, in the latest stable Ubuntu 16.04
version, displays that I am offline and I can not change my online
status while being online.

More information about my issue you can find here:
http://askubuntu.com/q/767878/222371

Can you please take the required steps to solve the issue with the next
update wave?

Two things:

1) You didn´t give your version of Evolution. The version of Ubuntu is not meaningful for many people on the list who don´t use that distro. Please always give the output of Help->About.

2) If you want to report a bug with Evolution, use the Gnome Bugzilla system and post the bug report number here. The developers will not in general take notice of bug reports that don´t use Bugzilla.

poc