Re: [Evolution] Non-subscribers - Was: Performance Issues

On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 22:36 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 21:00 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The only way to do that is to restrict posting to list subscribers.

No, other lists provide the feature I mentioned, for example [1].
"If you would like to cancel this posting, please visit the following
URL", otherwise it's held for moderation and the non-subscriber has
to do nothing.
A lot of mailing lists provide this feature.

I believe that would be possible, but if the poster doesn't cancel, the
moderator still has to make a decision, so it doesn't completely avoid
the multiple address problem but would probably help.

I'll take it up with the other moderators and see what they think.

poc