Re: [Evolution] Color of selected text...

Hi,

Glad it is not just me, but sad that someone else has to put up with
it...  If I find a fix, I will post here...

I am not making changes to general settings, there must be a setup file
which contains this for it to change so specifically in Evolution,

Is your issue just in the preview pane?

--
73's, and thanks,
Dave (NK7Z)