Re: [Evolution] Mails Composed In HTML - Tab Spaces Result In New Lines

An issue I have is that when composing mails in html and I do the
following :

SUBJECT<tab>-<tab>SOMETHING

... it results in mails coming through as :

SUBJECT
-
SOMETHING

I am lost as to how to correct.

What does the copy of the message in your sent folder look like?

What does the actual source of the message look like (rather than how
it is rendered on the screen)?

Connect to Exchange via EWS

I suspect that is at the root of the problems! (As in that it's an
Exchange thing, rather than an Evolution one.)

P.