[Evolution] Printing the Evolution Calendar

Greetings:

I'm using Evolution 2.32.3. (Stella Gnome). I am very happy with the
product, but I have found that when I print the calendar, the font size
is so small, for the dates, etc. on the main body of the calendar that
it is virtually impossible to read. Is there away to change the font
size? I've checked the Evolution Manual, searched the Evolution archive,
etc. but haven't found anything that helps.

Thanks
--
Ad laborem, ad victoriam