Re: [Evolution] Crash

--
Rudolf Künzli - rudolf kunzli gmail comSkype: rudolf.kunzli
On Wed, 2016-03-30 at 15:17 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Wed, 2016-03-30 at 12:55 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:

Thereafter is a message from the system telling that Evolution has
crashed and an error report sent automatically !
      Hi,
by any chance, did ABRT give you any bug reference, or a FAF link, or
anything, thus it could be checked how much the crash is known and
whether it can be (or already is) fixed, please? I didn't find an
ABRT
report from you for Fedora 23, thus I'm asking.
      Thanks and bye,
      Milan

I can't tell you more about. I didn't get any bug reference or a FAF
link. As I said the message said "Oops..." and ended with "An error
report has been sent automatically"

Sorry

Rudolf