Re: [Evolution] multiple sender addresses per account?

coming from Thunderbird, is it possible to, in Evolution, set more than
one From: addresses for a given account? I'm using a catch-all inbound
mailbox for my domain but need different From: addresses to talk to
different services and mailing lists. So far, the only way I got this
to work was to manually (and temporarily) set an actual "From:" mail
address in the account settings which doesn't seem what I want... Any
input greatly appreciated. :)

Please, give the version of Evolution that you are using - it is
important to know so we can give you the correct advice.

P.