Re: [Evolution] evolution-ews: custom SMTP server

On Wed, 2016-03-02 at 21:38 +0100, Vidar Evenrud Seeberg wrote:
Hi all!

Evolution 3.18.5.1 in Manjaro 16.02 Cinnamon

Is it possible to use/configure a custom SMTP server when connecting to
MS Exchange using evolution-ews?

It's a horrible kludge, but I've solved this problem by setting up a ghost
IMAP/SMTP account connecting to exchange, and having the same email address.
Then in Preferences/Composer Preferences/Send Account, I add all of my
msexchange folders to the "Use for Folders" list for that account.  That way,
whenever I reply to an email from any of those folders, the ghost/SMTP account
is selected, and the email gets sent via SMTP.  If you click "New", you have to
remember to select the ghost account in the "From" menu.

--
Brett Johnson<brett hpe com>
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to