Re: [Evolution] Signing e-mails with gpg fails

ty. den 01. 03. 2016 klokka 10.07 (+0000) skreiv Pete Biggs:

I'm not sure why but I am currently unable to sign e-mails, I'm getting
the following error:

    Could not create message.

    Because "gpg: skipped "67449612": No secret key
    gpg: signing failed: No secret key
    ", you may need to select different mail options.

In the account preferences under the Security tab, the OpenPGP key ID:
field has a drop-down - are any keys listed there?

I am using Evolution 3.18.5, GnuPG 1.4.20, Gnome 3.18.2 and Debian Sid
64bit.

I seem to remember when I was playing around and trying to get these
things working that Evolution preferred GnuPG2 - certainly I currently
have a symbolic link so that /usr/bin/gpg is actually running gpg2 and
everything works.

P.

Oh yeah, on this computer I have two gpg-keys. Could someone tell how I
in the terminal make only one of them primary. I've tried

gpg --edit-key stig
then flagging it
wrote 'primary' then 'save'
but nothing changed.