Re: [Evolution] Spell check suggestions in composer

Further to this, I now find that when replying I get Preformatted as
the default edit mode, which is literally never what I want. I do use
Preformatted occasionally for quoted material but IMHO having to
remember to turn it off all the time is a usability bug. The default
mode should be the same whether one is replying or starting a new mail.

It's "Preformatted" within the quoted text and "Normal" outside it for
me.  Even if you place a line break within the quoted text it switches
to "Normal".  I've seen it get a bit confused and not turn off the
"Preformatted" if you delete/modify the quoted text, but it certainly
normally switches between the two.

P.