Re: [Evolution] html messages converted to plain text?

On Wed, 2016-07-13 at 14:17 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2016-07-13 at 14:07 -0500, Mike Wilson wrote:

On Wed, 2016-07-13 at 13:47 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

On Wed, 2016-07-13 at 13:28 -0500, Mike Wilson wrote:

I'm having an issue sending HTML messages. They look fine in
the
editor, yet the recipients always receive them as plain text.
Every recipient?  If you send them to yourself what do you see?
It could be the client's MUA prefers the TXT version.
I've been able to test by sending to both gmail and
outlook.live.com.
Formatting gets stripped when sent to either of those
destinations.
If I send to those same addresses using Thunderbird (IMAP) the
formatting survives.
Under "Composer Preferences" is "Format messages in HTML" checked?

Yes. This option is checked.

Can you view-source on one of the messages and see if there is an
attachment?

No attachment.

I've set the composer settings to default to html. I've tried
switching the settings with the drop down menu in the composer -
that
does change the composer, but what gets sent is always plain text.