Re: [Evolution] Html or text response question

Hi Dan,

On Wed, 2016-07-13 at 10:26 +0800, theapplepie differentmail com wrote:
Hey guys

After upgrading to Ubuntu 16.04 and using Evolution 3.18.5.2, the
program would ask me upon replying/"edit as new email" to a html-email
whether I want to continue with a html or text-email (at least that is
what I remember). After answering the questions a few times, I clicked
on the option "save preference" (or similar). Since then it does not
ask me anymore ;-) but I did not find any option in the preferences or
dconf-editor to let me ask again or at least temporarily change to the
initial setting of asking each time. Is there an option to change this?
And if yes, how?

The dconf property that you are looking for is:

/org/gnome/evolution/mail/prompt-on-composer-mode-switch

and you can reset it to the default value by running:

dconf reset /org/gnome/evolution/mail/prompt-on-composer-mode-switch

Hopefully it will help.
Bye,
Tom