[Evolution] Evolution 3.16.5 - Calendar List View Sort Order Doesn't 'Stick'

Mornin' all,
I have a minor issue with the calendar list view. If I right click on the title bar and sort the view into a specific order, the list changes - so that's fine. But, if I leave Evolution and restart it, the view reverts back to the default setting. I have tried simply using the sort option and using the 'Customize' option and neither seem to stick. Is there another option that I've missed that keeps the sort order over restarts?

Running under Fedora 22 and Gnome 3.

Steve T