Re: [Evolution] Notification on new e-mail

On Mon, 2016-01-11 at 12:31 +0100, ThePsionic wrote:
Whoops, sorry. I'm using Evolution 3.10.4 on the Cinnamon desktop of
Linux Mint 17.3 64-bit.

(Please don't top post on this mailing list)

Evolution uses the Gnome desktop notification system for new mail
alerts.  Some configuration is possible at

 Edit -> Plugins -> Mail Notification

(at least that's where it is in 3.18.x - I think 3.10 was the same, but
that version is old and unsupported now)

I have no idea how Cinnamon works or if it can use the Gnome alerts -
you'll have to ask on the relevant support forum.

P.