Re: [Evolution] How to restore the question if I want lose or maintain the html format of message

On Mon, 2016-01-11 at 00:49 +0100, Dario Lesca wrote:
I have accidentally flag "do not ask me again" on the panel asking if I
want lose or maintain the html format of message.

How to do restore the request of this question?

I presume you are using Evolution 3.18 (please ALWAYS say what version
of Evolution you are using)

The following command will reset that prompt

  dconf reset "/org/gnome/evolution/mail/prompt-on-composer-mode-switch"

P.