Re: [Evolution] Can't get CalDAV calendar work with evolution [SOLVED]

Ulrich Fürst wrote:

I think this means, that this provider and evolution don't work
together? (I c&p the password and user name ...)

That's wrong!

I played around a bit. And tried several combinations in the server
field. The right one for evolution with web.de is:
https://kalender.web.de/begenda/dav/email web de/calendar
Username: email web de (the complete email address).

And: You can't use "search for calendar" in the property dialog. But
that isn't necessary either. It just works now!

Thank you for your help giving me hints and

A happy new year!

Ulrich