[Evolution] Automatically fetching public key for encrypted mail does not work

Hi,

We are evaluating Evolution as a corporate email client and it looks really good. We are in particular very pleased with the integration with MS Exchange.

One thing we didn't got to work though was automatically download of the senders public key from the directory in case the email was send encrypted.

Does anybody know if this feature is supposed to work? Is it on the todo-list if not? Can we pay someone to get it implemented if not?

 Any input would be most valuable.

Thanks and best regards,
Niklas Andersson