Re: [Evolution] How does evo determine when to base64 encode?

On Tue, 2016-02-16 at 18:27 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I believe that is a 'feature' of Exchange.

I have no idea why it does this [or sometimes uses that winmail/tnef
thing]... as if somehow multi-part messages are insufficient.

I don't think it's an exchange "feature", although it may be related to not
using some EWS feature correctly.  If I go fire up a windows vm and use outlook,
it doesn't base64-encode, and if I use OWA, it doesn't either.  The only time
I've ever seen it happen is when using evolution-ews.
--
Brett Johnson<brett hpe com>
"If you don't know where you're going.. any road will take you there."