Re: [Evolution] Evolution

Hi Stig,

On Wed, 2016-02-03 at 11:29 +0000, srw openmailbox org wrote:
Hi there! Not sure how this works. I just converted to GNU, and just got
my Libreboot T400, with Trisquel. I was trying to set up Evolution, but
had a really hard time! I've been looking for help, but it's hard to
find. I really don't know what to do. I also lost all my inbox here! All
my mails.

I really could need some step to step help to set up my Evolution. It's
there, but I can't send emails. I can't use my gpg-key. I can't even
paste in a  as I can elsewhere when I wanna send encrypted
letters.

For the start, please see
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/

If you have specific questions, please ask them (plus provide Evolution
version and email account type information) and we'll be happy to help!

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net