Re: [Evolution] Comparison of Evolution to Thunderbird

Still no idea about translating a paragraph "on the fly" though...

eg:

ce list la, cette discussion, c'est officiel. mais ou sont les
francophones qui engage?

that is, can you highlight the above paragraph and translate it into
English without leaving Evolution? I'd hope for a "scrape" then
Right-Click with a Translate option.

It's not an "official" Thunderbird feature either as far as I can see -
certainly my version of TB doesn't offer a "Translate" on a right-
click. I suspect it's an Add-on of some form.

If I need to translate anything I just highlight the text and then
middle-click paste it into Google translate.

I would suggest looking to see if there are Gnome shell extensions for
translation, but you appear to be using Gnome 2, so that's not an
option.

P.