Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.18.5.2 starts offline

This is happening to me, too, and the same "fix" works.  Same version.
 It just happened, apparently coincident with changing my computer to a
fixed IP address -- but no other networking was broken.

Has a bug report been filed?

On Mon, 2016-11-28 at 15:45 -0700, Security Guy via evolution-list