Re: [Evolution] Right click spelling correction not working in 3.22.2

The American/British English depends on which aspell dictionaries you have installed.

I have found that Evolution will often red underline a correctly spelled word, but when I right click it, the underline goes away. More continued frustrations.

However, when a word is actually misspelled, the corrected word in inserted for me.