Re: [Evolution] Organizing Preview Head

On Wed, 2016-08-17 at 19:41 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
I don't know if this is the correct name but I try to explain.
In earlier versions when I modified the description bar on vertical
view (From, Subject, Date, etc) I had the possibility to force that
this modification took place for all folders and sub-folders.
Within 3.20.5, this feature is gone or I can't find it at least.
Is there a work-around. It's some what boring to modify all folders
and
sub-folders manually.

        Hi,
it's still there, Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->General tab
->Message Display section->Apply the same view settings to all folders.

I find myself easier to name the view somehow, like the default
Messages, and set this view to all folders, then the change in one
folder (which is followed by a save as the same name) is inherited in
all folders which has this particular view selected. It's significantly
different from the above option, gives one more freedom and power,
though it's not obvious on the first look.
        Bye,
        Milan