Re: [Evolution] Reconnecting to "<my-account-name>" (cancelling)

Hi,

regarding the issue you're experiencing I can't help you.

On Sat, 2016-08-13 at 20:28 +0200, Herr Oswald wrote:
Evo will not quit. After several minutes, a dialogue comes up,
something like "do you want to wait or force quit".

That message is from anĀ impatient window manager or desktop environment.

Assumed it's impossible to cancel an activity or it should take too
long, you could try to run "evolution --force-shutdown". I'm not sure if
the option is discharged for your version of Evolution, forĀ 3.20.4 it's
not mentioned by the help anymore and when using it for testing purpose
I got this output:

[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ evolution --force-shutdown
Evolution process exited normally
No "kill" command available.