Re: [Evolution] New mail doesn't respect inbox sort order

On Thu, 2016-08-11 at 18:04 +0100, David Rimmer wrote:
I have my inbox sorted by time descending and therefore expect new mail to appear at the top of the list.

Unfortunately, it appears at the bottom, breaking the existing sort order.

I haven't been able to get it back in the right order without resorting the inbox.

I must be missing something incredibly obvious - how do I get Evolution to behave in the way I expect and
respect the existing sort order?

Did you check the date of the mail? Consider to sort by "Received" for
testing purpose.

Another possibility might be that it's related to the thread, so for
testing purpose disable thread view, assuming it isn't already disabled.

Strange, my Evolution 3.20.4 can't quote your mail "Normal" or
"Preformatted" in a good style.

Earlier today I replied to another multipart HTML mail, by converting to
plain text, without such an issue.

Regards,
Ralf