Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from the evolution-list mailing list]

On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 16:42 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 16:07 +0100, Steve T wrote:

This has literally just happened again.
Given that it seems to be down to Yahoo's anti spam policy, I wasn't
sure if you wanted to know each time it occurred - let me know.

Regards

Steve T

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
To: stevetucknott yahoo co uk
list
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:00:08 +0000

Bye!

No need to inform us. I've set a flag so we get automatic notifications
of this. As far as I can tell all the cases we've seen since have been
due to bounces from Yahoo.

Thanks all the same.

Correction, there are a couple of outliers (one from outlook.com) but
I'm inclined to think those are genuine bounces, e.g. mailbox full or
user unknown. Trouble is we don't have access to the actual bounce
message so it's basically guesswork.

poc