Re: [Evolution] Some messages fail to display in INBOX (seen momentarily) - Weird problem

On Mon, 2016-08-01 at 15:18 +0200, PlayF1 Manager wrote:
*Another problem* perhaps unrelated but worth mentioning....
I can't use SSO to log in to Ubuntu forums.
My Ubuntu One Account loads, but I am taken to:

Please note that this list has nothing to do with Ubuntu (I think most
members are not Ubuntu users), or in fact any specific Linux distro.
Questions of this sort should be taken to the distro-specific forums.

poc