Re: [Evolution] Fedora 23, Evolution 3.18.5.2, Au thentication EWS

Hi,
I'm sorry having to confirm, that the problem has not been solved, yet.
After having received updates for both libsoup and evolution-ews the situation even got worse, as after a number of failed login attempts my exchange-account got locked and had to be re-enabled by one of our admins.

The proposed work-around by renaming /usr/bin/ntlm_auth does still work.

Bye,
Erik