Re: [Evolution] Evolution 16.04 LTS

On Sat, 2016-04-23 at 11:43 +0200, Tanguy de MONTFORT wrote:
Hello,
I have just install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
I use Evolution since few years and i like it, thanks a lot for your
contribution.

How can i translate toolbar and other in french.

Thanks for your help

Tanguy de Montfort

Did choose French as the language during installation?
Usually all programs are installed using the system language.

You may change the system language any time into French.
Can't tell you where in Ubuntu as I am using Fedora Linux

Rudolf