Re: [Evolution] Meetings

Yes, I am using a Google Calendar.
The associated email address is rudolf kunzli gmail com
curano gmail com is not configured in Evolution - at least I don't find
such one.
Performing "sudo find / | grep -i curano gmail com" gives no result at
all...
I don't know who the heck is creating this email address...

--
Rudolf Künzli - rudolf kunzli gmail comSkype: rudolf.kunzli