Re: [Evolution] Win32 Build Status

I've seen some patches being pushed for Win32 support.

Where have you seen those?

 Would there be
any "status page showing where we are in having a functioning Win32
build?  I looked around but could not find anything recent nor any
downloadable executable.

Evolution for Windows *used* to exist. It didn't work properly, it was
an embarrassment. There was never an "official" Evolution version and
it was always produced by someone other than the Evolution team.
Unfortunately with the nature of the internet it's impossible to forget
things and every now and then someone discovers an ancient copy and
tries to use it.

AFAIUI, the bottom line is that Evolution depends on too many Linux
features (such as D-Bus) to be successfully ported to Windows.

P.