[Evolution] Accepting Meeting Invite Does Nothing (EXCHANGE)

Hi All,

I've came across an issue that is bothersome. Running Evolution 3.16.5 on Fedora 22.

When I get a meeting invite (via MS Exchange) and I accept it Evolution dose not add it to my calendar. If I accept the meeting from my phone then Evolution populates my calendar with the meeting.

I've tried via my Gmail account to my exchange account and when I accept the meeting invite it shows up in my Calendar. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Pete