Re: [Evolution] Some messages do not display correctly in 3.16.5

On Mon, 2015-09-21 at 16:57 -0700, Graham wrote:
I just found if the message is moved to a different folder that I can
now read the email with evolution and when I reply it works as
expected.

Do you see any error messages?  Try running Evolution from the command
line to see if any errors are shown there.

Google has had issues with multiple connections in the past - I doubt
this is an issue here, but you could try setting the number of
concurrent connections to 1 in account editor->Receving options to
eliminate it as a possibility.

P.