Re: [Evolution] Links including umlauts are broken

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 15:24:59 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2015-09-19 at 15:06 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Since I never receive replies from the bug tracker I have given up to
report bugs and help to solve them, so I just want to inform about
the issue here.

Ralf,

Do I get you correctly that you know the correct place to bring up such
stuff but instead you intentionally report your issues to a different
venue, to get attention by creating mail for every single list
subscriber about every single issue you're facing with some software?

In that case I'll give up to help solving your issues and I will just
inform you about that every single time you send a message here.

Or just set your account on moderation if you are going to continue to
(ab)use the time of members of this mailing list like that.

Thanks for your understanding,
andre

Hi Andre,

the problem is that I reported bugs, but I don't receive replies from
the bug tracker when I'm asked to give additional information, to test
something etc., the bug tracker is set to inform me about replies and in
Evo's or in my ISP's junk folder there are no replies, IOW I get not
informed about replies. I already reported this. However, I only try to
help, feel free to ignore my report.

Regards,
Ralf