Re: [Evolution] koi8-r as default encoding in from/to headers

I have problem...

When i use Russian names in from/to header like "ППП <address>" they
autoconverted to koi8-r encoding like "koi8-r =?koi8-r[encoded
name]<email>". I don't know why. I set utf-8 as default encoding
everywhere. So all outgoing mail have correct header "Content-Type".

How i can fix than?
My Evolution version is 3.10.4 (Ubuntu 14 LTS)

I'm not sure it's a problem as such.

First, the Content-Type header refers to the content, not the headers,
so it has no bearing on the From:/To:

The RFC that allows UTF-8 is relatively recent (2012 I believe -
RFC6532), before that only 7-bit ASCII was allowed in headers, with non
-ASCII characters encoded in a MIME format.  Which is what you are
seeing.  It takes a while for RFCs to filter through to all MUAs.

Why do you want it to be "fixed"?  Is it a problem?

P.