Re: [Evolution] Places where Evolution stores its data

Could you PLEASE give the Evolution version you are using.

I've just happened to take a look at the places for Evolution mail and I
don't know what I shall think of it. What I see there is OK in your
opinion - or more simply: Has anybody seen something similar before?
I wouldn't like to format the mail - hope you nevertheless see the
runaway. It is 10 IMAP accounts and 1 NNTP account, that seems to store
meta data and cache on at least
thomas ga-78:~/.local/share/evolution/mail/1420635858 9770 2 ga-78$ find
|wc -l
23737 newsgroups. I'm subscribed to 5 (FIVE) of them. Did Evolution
store the whole server ?

I don't use NNTP, but perhaps those are just the newsgroup names without
any content?  Is there a problem with it?

What is your opinion on that ?

Personally, I don't worry about what and how Evolution stores it's own
internal data - the only time I might worry about it is if it is taking
up a lot of resources.  My advice is (a) to not worry about it and (b)
not to do anything with Evo's private store.

P.