Re: [Evolution] How do I get rid of "preformatted"

On Thu, 2015-05-21 at 12:50 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
Thank you, Patrick.  The "preformatted" only came when I started
using 3.16.0.  Perhaps I have missed something, but I do not see
anything which allows me to change templates other than the drop-down
box in the message header.  For example, when I started this reply,
"preformatted" had already been selected.

        Hi,
this commit for 3.16.2+ will help:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=bb9680edc8903a

It doesn't have a bug reference, maybe it was discussed here earlier, I
just cannot find it right now.
        Bye,
        Milan