Re: [Evolution] How to set reply address in evolution 3.16.0

On Fri, 2015-05-22 at 08:46 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
I have four e-mail address set up for evolution 3,16.0 .  My address
for this list and similar lists is not the same as my business
e-mail.  I want to set up my evolution so that if I receive a message
at address 1, for example, the reply is automatically set to address
1, and the same for address 2, etc.

How do I do this?

You can set rules in:
Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> Send Account
Is that what you are looking for?

Cheers,
Dean.