Re: [Evolution] OAuth

I'm running Evolution 3.12.9 on Debian Sid. Does this version support
OAuth? I have a Google Apps account that has the settings locked down.
If I could get this account to work in Evolution, it would be great.

I don't know if Evo supports OAuth (I don't think so, but it wouldn't be
the first time I've been wrong about Evo recently, so I'm not going to
stick my neck out).

But you can use one-time app passwords to connect Evo to Google - don't
know if that is workable for you.

P.