Re: [Evolution] Selecting Text

On Sat, 2015-05-09 at 16:36 +0200, David Mantock wrote:
I have a strange problem in that when I try to select text when I am
composing an email the background and foreground text do not change
colour.

In the preview and/or the editor window?

Did you test it with different themes?

As far as I remember I never experienced this. However I'm not using
Evolution 3.10.4 anymore, but I unlikely would have forgotten such an
issue. I suspect the theme is the culprit. At least dark themes have
tendencies to break things. Try something like Adwaita bright, I guess
there are GTK2, GTK3 and Qt themes that are close to the original
Adwaita bright theme. Even if you dislike such themes, for testing
purpose you should use one of them.

What DE/WM are you using?

Regards,
Ralf