2 times the wrong account.

Now I set up Edit > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Send Account "
evolution-list..." using the correct account and it seems to work.

On Sat, 2015-05-09 at 14:59 +0200, pitt hoessler wrote:
On 2015-05-08 08:27 AM, Justin Musgrove wrote:
Is there an option to automagicly download pub keys of signed gpg
emails?
This will automatically fetch keys as needed from the keyserver.

Wow,

this is the absolute evidence that signing emails in 99,9% of it's use
cases is completely useless. Automatically accepting keys to validate
signed mails renders signing useless.

Most likely people doing this are the same folks who use signing, when
sending mails to mailing lists, the most unreasonable usage for
signing I can imagine.

I stopped using GPG, because of the wide spread misuse, resp. wrong
usage of GPG. Encryption also suffers from a similar kind of idiocy,
e.g. by storing unencrypted mails.

If you automatically fetch and accept keys, then they are completely
useless.

2 Cents,
Ralf