Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.12.11: mail from gmail not shown in folder?

On Tue, 2015-05-05 at 09:49 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Tue, 2015-05-05 at 08:16 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
the only left option I can think of is that the missing messages are
marked either as Junk or as Deleted. These messages are not shown in
regular folders.

You can View->Show Deleted Messages, but the Junk messages are shown
in the Junk folder only. Make sure you'll enter the affected folder
first.

I forgot to say I'd already tried showing deleted messages, too: no joy.

However, I looked in Junk and there they all were!!!  I have no idea why
Evo decided to throw them all in Junk.  But I selected them all and
clicked the "not junk" button and it faithfully put them all back in my
Inbox.

You might want to turn off junk processing for Gmail accounts. In my
experience Gmail junk processing is usually better anyway, and you can
avoid having to download the messages so your junk analyzer can read
them.

poc