Re: [Evolution] Use of numbered items followed by tabs caused evolution 3.13.7 to crash

On Sat, 2015-03-21 at 09:19 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
I was preparing a list of things my secretary and my Son are to do
while I am on a business trip this coming week.

I had ten lines of text each beginning with a numeral, followed by a
period and a TAB space and then a single line of text.

Every time I tried to send the e-mail evolution crashed.

When I replaced each TAB space, with two single spaces, I could send
the e-mail w/o evolution crashing.  I even tried closing all other
jobs and rebooting.

What am I doing wrong?

John

Using Evolution 3.10.4 on openSUSE 13.1
I duplicated your message and had no problem.

Bart